Here are some of my favorite videos and photos of Colorado Rivers 2020.
All the photos were taken with either my iPhone 11 Pro Max or my GoPro Hero 8 Black (primarily the GoPro).
- HyperSmooth 2.0: HERO8 Black has three levels of stabilization – On, High and Boost. Get the widest views, or boost to the smoothest video ever offered in a HERO camera. Works with all resolutions and frame rates, and features in-app horizon leveling
- Streamlined Design: The re-imagined shape is more pocketable, and folding fingers at the base let you swap mounts quickly. A new side door makes changing batteries even faster, and the lens is now 2x more impact-resistant compared to previous models
- Expandable Mods: Vloggers, pro filmmakers and aspiring creators can do more than ever imagined with our HERO8 Black mods (sold separately). Media Mod gives you shotgun-mic performance and lets you attach Light Mod and Display Mod to up your capture game
- Live Streaming in 1080p: Share while you’re there. Live stream in 1080p on social media, get HyperSmooth stabilization as you broadcast via the GoPro app and save footage to your SD card to check out later
- TimeWarp 2.0: Capture super-stabilized time lapse videos while moving through an activity. Automatically adjust speed based on motion, scene detection and lighting. Slow the effect to real time – savoring special moments – and then tap to speed it back up
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.
Here are a few photos of what you will see in the YouTube video above.
There are a lot more locations of Colorado Rivers in the video above.
I would love to hear of your favorite river if you will Leave a Comment below.
Please LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, and TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS to keep up with all the new videos we upload weekly.
Return to Home Page