Mike and I had a great week fishing near Pagosa Springs but we had some time to relax at our camp by the river.
Check out the video of these little chipmunks in Colorado.
Here’s a great way to capture incredible video and photos.
GoPro HERO8 Black - Waterproof Action Camera with Touch Screen 4K Ultra HD Video 12MP Photos 1080p Live Streaming Stabilization
- HyperSmooth 2.0: HERO8 Black has three levels of stabilization: On, High and Boost. Get the widest views, or boost to the smoothest video ever offered in a HERO camera. Works with all resolutions and frame rates, and features in-app horizon leveling
- Streamlined Design: The re-imagined shape is more pocketable, and folding fingers at the base let you swap mounts quickly. A new side door makes changing batteries even faster, and the lens is now 2x more impact-resistant compared to previous models
- Expandable Mods: Vloggers, pro filmmakers and aspiring creators can do more than ever imagined with our HERO8 Black mods (sold separately). Media Mod gives you shotgun-mic performance and lets you attach Light Mod and Display Mod to up your capture game
- Live Streaming in 1080p: Share while you’re there. Live stream in 1080p on social media, get HyperSmooth stabilization as you broadcast via the GoPro app and save footage to your SD card to check out later
- TimeWarp 2.0: Capture super-stabilized time lapse videos while moving through an activity. Automatically adjust speed based on motion, scene detection and lighting. Slow the effect to real time – savoring special moments – and then tap to speed it back up
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.
Return to Home Page
2 thoughts on “Chipmunks in Colorado”
Nice video! Sometime last year, I stumbled upon a post about chipmunks and to my surprise, there was no photos let alone videos accompanying the post, but you guys took your time to record a 3 minute video for your audience, that’s quite impressive. Chipmunks are amazing creatures and though I haven’t seen one, watching the video gave me the personal feeling of being around one. I have bookmarked your page. Thanks.
Hi Tosin. Thank you for the kind remarks.
These little chipmunks are one of my favorite animals to see out in the mountains. They seem to like the higher altitude here in Colorado and New Mexico. They’re a lot of fun watching while hanging out at the camp site. the only issue is you have to protect your food as they are very hungry and always looking for food.