Here’s a KastKing Hat Review after Mike and I spent four days trout fishing on several rivers here in Colorado, including the South Platte River in Cheeseman Canyon and again on the South Platte River in Eleven Mile Canyon.
- Breathable Mesh
- Elastic Closure
- Mesh Venting
- UPF 50 Protection
- Cool and Comfortable
- Adjustable Fit
This was our first time out with these KastKing fishing hats and it was really nice having them. They really are lightweight, cool from the ventilation, adjustable and just nice looking hats to be wearing around.
I could make this a long review, but there’s not much to say, other than they’re well-made and comfortable to wear. Check out the short YouTube video of the KastKing hat below.
- KEY FEATURES – UPF 50 Sun protection– Mesh venting promotes air flow – Moisture wicking head band - Adjustable draw cord for optimal fit – Adjustable chin strap – Fashionable Prym1 colors
- UPF 50 PROTECTION– The KastKing Sol Armis Boonie sun hat for men and women is rated UPF 50 to ensure you are protected from the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays. Wear this UV Sun Protection hat as a beach hat, fishing hat, hiking hat, or safari hat.
- COOL and COMFORTABLE– Light-weight breathable material and vented mesh sides help boost air flow and make sure you are cool and dry on hot sunny days. We have also incorporated a moisture wicking head band to keep sweat out of your eyes.
- ADJUSTIBLE FIT – This one-size fits all hat can be adjusted with the elastic draw string inside the head band and locked in place with the rear mounted toggle button. An adjustable chin strap ensures your hat will not be lost on a windy day.
- Prym1 Camo – “BE THE PREDATOR” with American born Prym1 Camo, KastKing is proud to partner with Stacie Walker a wildlife artist and founder of Prym1 Camo. Stay protected from the sun in style with the KastKing Sol Armis Boonie hat.
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.
Return to Home Page