I woke up this morning and surprised a Massive Trophy Mule Deer, in my front yard. Maybe he surprised me.
Check out this video and photos. This incredible mule deer buck also had two other bucks tagging along with him.
Here is a video of the second visit from this Big Mule Deer Buck.
Here are some photos.
Vortex Optics Diamondback HD Binoculars 10x42
- 10x magnification & 42mm objective lenses, these Diamondback HD binos are optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, sharpness and light transmission
- Fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission with anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces. Dielectric coating provides bright, clear, color-accurate images. Armortek coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt
- Adjustable eyecups twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses. Center focus wheel adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time. Diopter (located on right Eyepiece) adjusts for differences in a user's eyes.
- Rubber armor provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection. Binoculars are tripod adaptable allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- Argon purging and O-ring seals provide water and fog proof performance in all environments. Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact. Includes glass Pak harness.
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.
Mule deer bucks in Castle Rock, Colorado.
Return to Home Page
4 thoughts on “Mule Deer Buck Castle Rock Colorado”
Hello, this incredible story rocks my world! I think you’re lucky you were able to see them. We don’t all have a chance to see such beautiful animals. The Mule Deer Trophy, in your front yard is a gift from God. Do you often happen to see an deer in Castle Rock, Colorado? Wish you all the best.
There are a lot of mule deer in the area and later in fall and in the winter, large herds of Elk will make they’re way down from the higher elevations.
I have had to learn to limit my night driving around here as the mule deer start moving around a lot at dusk.
We don’t see deer around my home in the United Kingdom, it is a great sight to see in Colorada. It is a place I would like to visit. From what I see, the countryside is amazing and it would be a fantastic experience. Is it normal to see a lot of deer locally, if not on your front street?
We see deer and some elk around here all the time. There are a lot of trails next to our neighborhood and they are out a lot, especially in the early mornings and evenings. I have to be much more careful when driving at night, as they are so active then.
Colorado is a wonderful place to live or visit.