Check out this Coleman Skylodge tent setup, how hard or easy it was, how long it took and how I laid out my bed and chairs.
Coleman Skylodge Tent Features
- Color-Coded Poles for Easy Setup
- 5′ x 10′ Weatherproof Screen Room
- WeatherTec Welded Corners
- Fits 4 Queen-Size Airbeds
- Wide Doors
- Mesh Storage Pockets
- E-Port for Extension Cords for Access Inside Tent
- Ground Vent for Ventilation
- Sleeves are Color Coded for Easy Setup
- Dimensions: 19′ x 10′
- Center Height: 7.4′
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
My Favorite Features
Here’s what I like best about the Coleman Skylodge 12 person tent.
- Spacious Tent
- Extremely Head Room
- 5 Windows for a Lot of Ventilation and Views of the Outdoors
- Screen Room is Great for Taking Off Boots and for Wet Gear
This is probably listed as a 3-season tent but here in Colorado, I would classify it as a 1-season tent, as the Spring and Fall can be extremely cold.
My Tent Layout Inside
You can see in this photo facing the back of the tent, how I have my cot at the back of the tent, with a chair and in-table, plus a porta-potty on the far right. Say what you want, but having the porta-potty for the middle of the night or early in the morning is awesome, rather than shivering out in the dark and cold.
In this next photo, facing the front of the tent, you can see another in-table, storage bins, a table with a re-charging station, and again, the porta-potty on the left.
This tent has a lot of room in it and it’s only a 1-person tent for me, even though they classify it as a 12 person tent.
The tent and the layout inside the tent made this last fishing trip to southwest Colorado, one of the most comfortable tent outings of my life. Now it’s time to continue making more improvements. Watch for many more camping reviews coming up in the future.
You can see the tent setup in the YouTube video below.
- INTUITIVE SETUP: Color-coded poles and pole sleeves provide easy, intuitive setup
- SCREEN ROOM: 5 x 10 ft. weatherproof, multifunctional screen room provides extra living space to lounge, sleep, or store gear
- WEATHER PROTECTION: WeatherTec system's tub-like floor, patented welded corners, and inverted seams help keep water out; strong frame withstands up to 35 mph winds
- WIDE DOOR: Makes it easier to move airbeds, sleeping bags, and other gear in and out of the tent
- ROOMY INTERIOR & EXTRA STORAGE: 19 x 10 ft. with 7.4 ft. center height; fits 4 queen-size airbeds; mesh storage pockets keep gear organized. and ground vent adds extra ventilation
- E-PORT: Provides easy access to an extension cord so you can bring electrical power inside your tent
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.
Return to Home Page