Here’s a herd of 10 or more mule deer in Eleven Mile Canyon, near Lake George, Colorado.
Ranger and I were driving up the Eleven Mile Canyon, when we came across this small herd of mule deer. They were all does and yearlings. Check out the video below.
The herd stayed pretty close to me for about 6 or 7 minutes, probably because I left Ranger in the truck.
One of the does kept going after other does and yearlings. I have seen several groups of does where one of the females keeps chasing other deer off.
Here are a few more photos below.
I use my iPhone 11 Pro Max and a GoPro Hero8 Black.
- HyperSmooth 2.0: HERO8 Black has three levels of stabilization: On, High and Boost. Get the widest views, or boost to the smoothest video ever offered in a HERO camera. Works with all resolutions and frame rates, and features in-app horizon leveling
- Streamlined Design: The re-imagined shape is more pocketable, and folding fingers at the base let you swap mounts quickly. A new side door makes changing batteries even faster, and the lens is now 2x more impact-resistant compared to previous models
- Expandable Mods: Vloggers, pro filmmakers and aspiring creators can do more than ever imagined with our HERO8 Black mods (sold separately). Media Mod gives you shotgun-mic performance and lets you attach Light Mod and Display Mod to up your capture game
- Live Streaming in 1080p: Share while you’re there. Live stream in 1080p on social media, get HyperSmooth stabilization as you broadcast via the GoPro app and save footage to your SD card to check out later
- TimeWarp 2.0: Capture super-stabilized time lapse videos while moving through an activity. Automatically adjust speed based on motion, scene detection and lighting. Slow the effect to real time – savoring special moments – and then tap to speed it back up
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.
Return to Home Page