There are antelope all over Colorado. I see several near Larkspur, Colorado, but a lot out near Fairplay, Colorado.
You can see the short YouTube video here.
I went out for a drive one day around Larkspur and came across 3 antelope, actually southwest of Franktown and east of Larkspur.
Of course the young one looked the cutest.
There were no big bucks in this group, but that would soon change.
I kept heading west, closer to Larkspur, Colorado, on a gravel road when I came upon three more antelope and one was a big buck, in my opinion, and were really close to the road.
I don’t know a lot about antelope, but as I have seen a lot of them in my life, I can tell you that this buck is one of the largest I have personally seen.
- 209 MP 1"-type Exmor R CMOS sensor ; Optical zoom:2.9x (Optical Zoom during movie recording)
- Operating temperature:32-104°F / 0-40°C.24-70mm equivalent F/18-28 lens
- Continuous shooting up to 10 FPS
- Pop-up electronic OLED viewfinder with 1,440,000 dots
- ISO 160-12800, expandable ISO 100, 125, and 25,600
- 30 inch tiltable TFT LCD with 1,229,000 dots. The charging time is approximately 230 min
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.
It wasn’t long before the photo shoot was over and they decided to head out across the pasture, farther away from me.
It was an absolutely gorgeous day here in Colorado, and watching these antelope made it even better.
Return to Home Page