Watch this beautiful time-lapse sunset in Lone Tree, Colorado.
There were some great high altitude clouds earlier in the day, so I was hopeful for some great color in the sunset at night, but those clouds disappeared and left nearly a clear blue sky at sunset, which is beautiful in itself.
It was an incredibly warm Colorado day with the highs in the 50s with little to now wind.
I had two cameras set up pointing in different directions, and then I embedded one video within the other. Here are a few photos of what you will see in the video above.
The videos were taken with a GoPro Hero 8 Black and an iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- HyperSmooth 2.0: HERO8 Black has three levels of stabilization: On, High and Boost. Get the widest views, or boost to the smoothest video ever offered in a HERO camera. Works with all resolutions and frame rates, and features in-app horizon leveling
- Streamlined Design: The re-imagined shape is more pocketable, and folding fingers at the base let you swap mounts quickly. A new side door makes changing batteries even faster, and the lens is now 2x more impact-resistant compared to previous models
- Expandable Mods: Vloggers, pro filmmakers and aspiring creators can do more than ever imagined with our HERO8 Black mods (sold separately). Media Mod gives you shotgun-mic performance and lets you attach Light Mod and Display Mod to up your capture game
- Live Streaming in 1080p: Share while you’re there. Live stream in 1080p on social media, get HyperSmooth stabilization as you broadcast via the GoPro app and save footage to your SD card to check out later
- TimeWarp 2.0: Capture super-stabilized time lapse videos while moving through an activity. Automatically adjust speed based on motion, scene detection and lighting. Slow the effect to real time – savoring special moments – and then tap to speed it back up
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.
Let us know where some of your favorite sunrise or sunset locations are where you live, or have visited.
Leave a Comment below, Subscribe and Turn on Notifications so you can see our latest posts and videos.
Return to Home Page