Enjoy the sights and sounds of the South Platte River Eleven Mile Canyon, near Lake George, Colorado.
Here are a few photos of what you will see in the video above.
I used the GoPro Hero8 Black to video the South Platte River in the link above.
GoPro HERO8 Black - Waterproof Action Camera with Touch Screen 4K Ultra HD Video 12MP Photos 1080p Live Streaming Stabilization
- HyperSmooth 2.0: HERO8 Black has three levels of stabilization: On, High and Boost. Get the widest views, or boost to the smoothest video ever offered in a HERO camera. Works with all resolutions and frame rates, and features in-app horizon leveling
- Streamlined Design: The re-imagined shape is more pocketable, and folding fingers at the base let you swap mounts quickly. A new side door makes changing batteries even faster, and the lens is now 2x more impact-resistant compared to previous models
- Expandable Mods: Vloggers, pro filmmakers and aspiring creators can do more than ever imagined with our HERO8 Black mods (sold separately). Media Mod gives you shotgun-mic performance and lets you attach Light Mod and Display Mod to up your capture game
- Live Streaming in 1080p: Share while you’re there. Live stream in 1080p on social media, get HyperSmooth stabilization as you broadcast via the GoPro app and save footage to your SD card to check out later
- TimeWarp 2.0: Capture super-stabilized time lapse videos while moving through an activity. Automatically adjust speed based on motion, scene detection and lighting. Slow the effect to real time – savoring special moments – and then tap to speed it back up
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.
Return to Home Page
2 thoughts on “South Platte River Eleven Mile Canyon”
As tourist enthusiast, these picture taken from the river are indeed mind-blowing. This has only spurred my desire to see this place, thank you really for this post. I didn’t have known that there was a place like this in the United States. The natural outlook of this scenery is indeed fascinating. It would be my greatest desire to be there in the pictures, enjoying the view live.
I’m glad you liked it. It is a gorgeous area in Colorado, but there are so many places just like that here. I am making plans to get out to hundreds more rivers and creeks just like this.