Enjoy the relaxing sounds of nature along Piedra River and the South Fork Rio Grand River in Southwestern Colorado.
A lot of these videos were taken with a GoPro Hero8 Black.
GoPro HERO8 Black - Waterproof Action Camera with Touch Screen 4K Ultra HD Video 12MP Photos 1080p Live Streaming Stabilization
- HyperSmooth 2.0: HERO8 Black has three levels of stabilization: On, High and Boost. Get the widest views, or boost to the smoothest video ever offered in a HERO camera. Works with all resolutions and frame rates, and features in-app horizon leveling
- Streamlined Design: The re-imagined shape is more pocketable, and folding fingers at the base let you swap mounts quickly. A new side door makes changing batteries even faster, and the lens is now 2x more impact-resistant compared to previous models
- Expandable Mods: Vloggers, pro filmmakers and aspiring creators can do more than ever imagined with our HERO8 Black mods (sold separately). Media Mod gives you shotgun-mic performance and lets you attach Light Mod and Display Mod to up your capture game
- Live Streaming in 1080p: Share while you’re there. Live stream in 1080p on social media, get HyperSmooth stabilization as you broadcast via the GoPro app and save footage to your SD card to check out later
- TimeWarp 2.0: Capture super-stabilized time lapse videos while moving through an activity. Automatically adjust speed based on motion, scene detection and lighting. Slow the effect to real time – savoring special moments – and then tap to speed it back up
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.
Return to Home Page
2 thoughts on “Relaxing Nature Sounds”
I am simply delighted with this beauty and nature. We are witnessing difficult times for the whole world and people are full of stress and are scared for their lives. We hear bad news every day and we think there is no end to it. If we turned to nature and listened to what it has to say, it would be much easier for us. Nature is unspoiled and will not deceive you. Thank you for this wonderful experience.
Nicely said. That is one of the main reasons I like to get out to the mountains as much as possible, without any connection to news. I’m glad you really liked it.